ReStart SMEs: Facilitating collaborations for the adoption of Industry 5.0 new technologies for business owners
ReStartSMEs – Expression of Interest for manufacturing companies
Expression of Interest
- Conduct an online free assessment of your maturity of technology adoption in less than 2 minutes
- Receive an individual picture of the company’s digital level
- Participate in workshops and events
- Access free training on Industry 5.0 & business support
- Be matched with European technology providers
ReStart SMEs is fostering alliances between traditional and innovative business owners to exchange experiences, best practices and know-how so as to transform their business model and improve its sustainability
ReStartSME’s services for Traditional SMEs?
- A free assessment of your digital transformation readiness
- Free training on digitalization, Industry 5.0 and specific technologies
- Connection to technology providers during international hackathons
- Tailored support to develop a technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with the right technology providers to advance in your digitalization journey
- Strategic alliances with technology providers
ReStartSME’s offer for Service Providers?
- Access to a wide network of potential clients in Europe
- Showcasing your solutions during five international hackathons
- Matching with companies with digitalization needs looking for technology providers
- Visibility on a European level
This is how it works in 3 simple steps:
Evaluate your Company’s Digital Maturity
For ReStart SMEs to help you, we would need you to take the test to assess your company’s digital level and understand better your needs in connection to the uptake of advance technologies
Create an Alliance with innovative and tech savvy experts
Once we have profiled you, we will put you in contact with innovative, digitally-savvy SMEs from your industry line and improve the sustainability of your business model as well as increase effectiveness of your staff.
If you are an innovative business owner that wants to help transition traditional SMEs – this is the place to be!
Train yourself on a permanent basis
Keep up with the latest news and events from our pool of expert partners in the industry: Linpra, EuroCad and Imec, successful practitioners and SME owners
When the economy goes down,
we ReStart Together
ReStartSME is the initiative promoted by the European Commission to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and thus economic downturn. The project aims to build resilience of manufacturing SMEs in automotive, machinery & equipment, food and textile by analyzing their digitalization needs and offering concrete tools to adopt modern technologies such as AI, robotics, cybersecurity & IoT.
The project goal is to become a platform for technology providers, traditional manufacturers and supportive organisations to build meaningful connections and together transition to Industry 5.0.
Get your Digital Transformation Started! Because today's consumers have high standards for quality and customization, today's manufacturers must be flexible and able to accommodate ever-changing market demands in the 5.0 Industry. 👇Access free...
ECCP is looking for your inputs into policy consultations with the European Commission!
The RestartSMEs International seminar and workshop: Robotics of the Future was held on 4 May, organized as part of the European project RestartSMEs by the project partner LINPRA (Engineering and Technology Industries Association of Lithuania), in collaboration with...
The ReStartSMEs project participated on March 31 in the Advanced Factories Congress - Spain's largest international forum on Industry 4.0, held in Barcelona. Eurecat, as a partner specialised in digital training in the ReStartSMEs project, shared...
About ReStartSME The ReStartSMEs project aims to support traditional manufacturing SMEs to adapt to value-chains and demand changed by the Covid-19 crisis, accompanying them in the adoption of new technologies towards the realization of Industry 5.0. The latter is a...
11 micro, small and medium manufacturing Italian companies, mainly from the manufacturing of machines and textile sectors, participated in the event, aimed at identifying the issues and barriers of the manufacturing companies regarding digitalisation, not only with an...
The increasing significance of AI, Blockchain and data for the industry and their impact on production companies
May 10 @ 17:00 – 19:00
Join the fastest growing online community for manufacturing SMEs in Europe!