- This event has passed.
Transnational workshop: ERP System Interoperability
September 13, 2022
Manufacturing SMEs are invited to an international workshop to discuss technological challenges and solutions in the field of ERP systems interoperability. An interactive online event will offer:
- Key-note presentation by an expert guest speaker – experienced software engineer and project manager at software industry;
- Roundtable group session of knowledge, experience and best practice exchange between participants, sharing know-how to transform business model and improve sustainability.
Topic: ERP systems interoperability
Digital transformation with special emphasis on ERP software and how it can help manufacturing companies achieve their strategic goals.
- 09:00–09:10 Project introduction: Karolis Skebas, LINPRA Export Development Manager
ReStart SMEs: Facilitating collaborations for the adoption of Industry 5.0 new technologies for business owners
- 09:10–09:50 Key-note presentation: Narcís Calvet Roura, Digital transformation consultant and project manager at GLAM SOFTWARE
ERP systems interoperability
- 09:50–10:20 Roundtable group session, moderated by: Orijana Mašalė, Entrepreneur, independent board member
Companies’ introduction, Q&A, distinguishing of main challenges, lessons learned or success stories in the field of ERP
- 10:20–10:30 Wrap up, END of workshop
More information HERE.