ReStartSME is the initiative promoted by the European Commission to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and thus economic downturn. The project aims to build resilience of manufacturing SMEs in automotive, machinery & equipment, food and textile by analyzing their digitalization needs and offering concrete tools to adopt modern technologies such as AI, robotics, cybersecurity & IoT.
The project goal is to match the technology providers, traditional manufacturers and supportive organisations to build meaningful connections and together transition to Industry 5.0.
ReStartSME’s services for manufacturing SMEs?
- A free assessment of your digital transformation readiness
- Free training on digitalization, Industry 5.0 and specific technologies
- Connection to technology providers during international hackathons
- Tailored support to develop a technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with the right technology providers to advance in your digitalization journey
- Strategic alliances with technology providers
ReStartSME’s offer for technology providers?
- Access to a wide network of potential clients in Europe
- Showcasing your solutions during five international hackathons
- Matching with companies with digitalization needs looking for technology providers
- Visibility on a European level
ReStartSMEs journey for traditional SMEs
- Assessment of digital transformation readiness
- Joining the online community
- Customised technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with technology providers during hackathons
- Workforce training and upskilling
- Business Coaching
Eurecat works in the fields of research and development, innovation and training activities. Eurecat’s fields of expertise range from industrial technologies (metallic, plastic and composite materials, manufacturing processes, autonomous and professional robotics, functional printing and fabrics, simulations and sustainability) to digital technologies (digital humanities, big data analytics, IT security and smart management systems, e-health, data mining and multimedia technologies) and biotech.
Fondazione Piemonte Innova
Fondazione Piemonte Innova is a non-profit organisation that acts as a bridge among companies, research institutes and innovation policy makers. It manages the Regional ICT Innovation Cluster (Polo ICT) in Piedmont and the Italian Technology Cluster for Smart Communities (SmartCommunitiesTech), providing innovation-related services to companies, universities and research centers, public stakeholders and other relevant actors, with a special focus on complex projects related to digitalisation and Smart City.
Within its network, Piemonte Innova has more than 1100 mapped companies working on different industries within ICT developing and offering technologies through R&D&I project, supporting digitalisation of other industries.
FundingBox supports entrepreneurs at every stage of their growth journey with adapted public and private funding opportunities. Besides, FundingBox helps corporates and VCs to find the perfect start-up and scale-up match so that they can boost their innovation processes and maximise their return on investment.
And because it is not only about the amount of money but also how it is invested that makes a difference, the deep tech communities in the FundingBox platform gather over 40,000 funding stakeholders willing to shape the destiny of others in a brighter way by sharing experiences and thus triggering exponential growth.
Join the fastest growing online community for manufacturing SMEs in Europe!