- This event has passed.
Robotics of the Future
May 4, 2022 @ 09:00 - 11:00Free
Manufacturing SMEs are invited to an international workshop to discuss technological challenges and solutions in the field of robotics. An interactive online event will offer: a key-note presentation by a guest speaker with expertise in Robotics; and a roundtable group session of knowledge, experience and best practice exchange between participants, sharing know-how to transform business model and improve sustainability.
You are welcome to take part!
- 4 May, 09:00–10:45 CET, online
- Register HERE to get an MS Teams access before the event
- More information attached and announced HERE
Main topic: Human-Centred Cognitive Robotics for the workplace of the future:
- Transition to Industry 5.0
- Super-workers: How robotics empower workers
- Applications of Robotics and AI for Industry
Business owners and representatives, production and technology managers of manufacturing SMEs in automotive, machinery & equipment, food and textile.
- 09:00–09:10 Project introduction: Gražina Žardalevičienė, LINPRA project manager
ReStart SMEs: Facilitating collaborations for the adoption of Industry 5.0 new technologies for business owners
- 09:10–09:40 Key-note presentation: Jesús Pablo González Villodres, Technology Transfer Manager in Robotics at Eurecat
Human-Centred Cognitive Robotics for the workplace of the future
- 09:40–10:20 Roundtable group session, moderated by: Orijana Mašalė, Entrepreneur, independent board member
Companies’ introduction, Q&A, distinguishing of main challenges, lessons learned or success stories in the field of Robotics
- 10:20–10:45 Wrap up, END of workshop