The RestartSMEs International seminar and workshop: Robotics of the Future was held on 4 May, organized as part of the European project RestartSMEs by the project partner LINPRA (Engineering and Technology Industries Association of Lithuania), in collaboration with Eurecat.
Manufacturing SMEs were invited to an international workshop to discuss technological challenges and solutions in the field of robotics. An interactive online that offered: a key-note presentation by a guest speaker with expertise in Robotics; and a roundtable group session of knowledge, experience and best practice exchange between participants, sharing know-how to transform business model and improve sustainability.
Human-Centred Cognitive Robotics for the workplace of the future:
- Transition to Industry 5.0
- Super-workers: How robotics empower workers
- Applications of Robotics and AI for Industry
Key-note guest speaker:
Technology Transfer Manager in Robotics at Eurecat, Jesús Pablo González Villodres: active member of the European robotics platform euRobotics AISBL, creator of the Autonomous Navigation Working Group; current leader of Eurecat‘s contribution in several networks of Robotics Digital Innovation Hubs; more than 15 years of experience in coordination of technological innovation and European research projects in the fields of robotics and AI for aerospace, manufacturing, logistics, agriculture, construction and others.
Materials of the seminar are available here:
- Key-note presentation: Human-Centred Cognitive Robotics for the workplace of the future
- Seminar video recording
Get a free assessment and find out how your SME can move towards Industry 5.0. Project experts will get back to you with a wholesome analysis of your strengths and weaknesses, and help you come up with an action plan. Evaluate your Company’s Digital Maturity HERE.
ReStartSME’s services for manufacturing SMEs?
- A free assessment of your digital transformation readiness
- Free training on digitalization, Industry 5.0 and specific technologies
- Connection to technology providers during international hackathons
- Tailored support to develop a technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with the right technology providers to advance in your digitalization journey
- Strategic alliances with technology providers
ReStartSME’s offer for technology providers?
- Access to a wide network of potential clients in Europe
- Showcasing your solutions during five international hackathons
- Matching with companies with digitalization needs looking for technology providers
- Visibility on a European level
ReStartSMEs journey for traditional SMEs
- Assessment of digital transformation readiness
- Joining the online community
- Customised technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with technology providers during hackathons
- Workforce training and upskilling
- Business Coaching
Eurecat works in the fields of research and development, innovation and training activities. Eurecat’s fields of expertise range from industrial technologies (metallic, plastic and composite materials, manufacturing processes, autonomous and professional robotics, functional printing and fabrics, simulations and sustainability) to digital technologies (digital humanities, big data analytics, IT security and smart management systems, e-health, data mining and multimedia technologies) and biotech.
Within its network, Torino Wireless has more than 1100 mapped companies working on different industries within ICT developing and offering technologies through R&D&I project, supporting digitalisation of other industries.
FundingBox supports entrepreneurs at every stage of their growth journey with adapted public and private funding opportunities. Besides, FundingBox helps corporates and VCs to find the perfect start-up and scale-up match so that they can boost their innovation processes and maximise their return on investment.
And because it is not only about the amount of money but also how it is invested that makes a difference, the deep tech communities in the FundingBox platform gather over 40,000 funding stakeholders willing to shape the destiny of others in a brighter way by sharing experiences and thus triggering exponential growth.
Join the fastest growing online community for manufacturing SMEs in Europe!