Don’t miss your chance to express your views about building supply chain resilience: take part in our survey, organised on behalf of the European Commission by the European Cluster Collaboration Platform.
Technology has the power to disrupt supply chains, but we can be sure that hard work and collaboration will pull you back together.
In 2022 disruptions will occur in supply chain management, and executives will continue to prioritize building resilience to reduce costs and maintain brands as they focus on digital transformation.
Finding solutions for supply-chain disruptions is imperative to European sovereignty.
Answer the survey to help effect change!
DEADLINE: 31 July 2022
ReStartSME’s services for manufacturing SMEs?
- A free assessment of your digital transformation readiness
- Free training on digitalization, Industry 5.0 and specific technologies
- Connection to technology providers during international hackathons
- Tailored support to develop a technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with the right technology providers to advance in your digitalization journey
- Strategic alliances with technology providers
ReStartSME’s offer for technology providers?
- Access to a wide network of potential clients in Europe
- Showcasing your solutions during five international hackathons
- Matching with companies with digitalization needs looking for technology providers
- Visibility on a European level
ReStartSMEs journey for traditional SMEs
- Assessment of digital transformation readiness
- Joining the online community
- Customised technology adoption roadmap
- Matching with technology providers during hackathons
- Workforce training and upskilling
- Business Coaching
Join the fastest growing online community for manufacturing SMEs in Europe!